رئيس وحدة الدراسات الايرانية والعراقية
بالمركز القومي لدراسات الشرق الاوسط
1. Having TEN years in National Center for Middle East Studies "NCMES" from 1/1/2002 till now
* Writing and analyzing the events in the Middle East.
* Specialized in Iran and Iraq area.
*Organizing conference and seminars.
2. Have Three years experience in "el Ahram institution” from 1/1/2001 to 10/7/2003.
*Working in translation field in the political science domain.
*Working in writing and analysis some elections in the Middle East.
The main researches:
• The final project was about “the international crisis and the management of the united nation case study (Lockerby crisis).
• Many research about Iran and the nuclear program in English and in Arabic.
• Another research about a debate the capability of the Arab countries to obtain the mass – destruction weapons between with versus against.
• Iran and the united state: the coming war.
• The Shiite project in the Middle East area.
• The water crisis in the Middle East.
• Iran and the internal situation in Iraq.
• The turkey election 2007: challenge and opportunity.
• Turkey and middle Asia security.
• Research in the energy security.
• Researches in the Arab revolutions “the Arab spring”.